- Doris Ballard (Executive Director)
- 603.226.8872 (ext. 11 – Voicemail Available)
- Chris Gentry (IT / Programming Director)
- 603.226.8872 (ext. 14 – Voicemail Available)
- Josh Hardy (Production / Training Coordinator)
- 603.226.8872 (ext. 12 – Voicemail Available)
- Melissa Sweatt (Production/Programming Assistant)
- 603.226.8872 (ext. 10)
- Shawn McHenry (Webmaster)
- Jim Webber (Marketing and Administrative Assistant)
- 603.226.8872 (ext. 16)
- Questions on starting a new show
Anyone here can help you with that. Best contact probably would be Josh or Doris. You may also use this form below.
- Class Questions
Josh Hardy is our Training Coordinator and can answer any class questions, as well as tailor special classes to your needs. You may also use this form below. You can get to the page for classes here.
- Social Media Questions
Josh Hardy, He handles most things Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Instagram).
- Program Ordering (DVD Copies)
Shawn McHenry can help you with this. We can provide copies via DVD, Thumb drive or other methods. Including bulk orders!
- If ConcordTV can cover an event
We’re normally busy with internal projects, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Call or Email Doris Ballard.
- Bulletin Board Concerns
Send an email or call Chris Gentry. Read B-Board FAQ here. Submit slides at this page.
- Channel Troubleshooting
If the channels are black, no audio or something just doesn’t seem right, Contact Chris Gentry. This doesn’t happen often, but when it does, we want to fix it ASAP.
- You don’t get ConcordTV in your local cable area
Only Concord, New Hampshire comcast subscribers get the local ConcordTV channels (and some neighboring cities). Even if you get basic of basic cable, you’ll get our channels. Sadly however if your area doesn’t get the channels, we cant really change that. Though, we do stream our channels live over here.
- Website Issues
Contact Shawn or Chris Gentry.
- The buffet in town accidentally is giving out free food
Start a new email and CC all ConcordTV Staff or call us ASAP.
If there is a matter you’d like to bring to our attention, request, complaint, or compliment. This is a good place to do it. Normally we’ll attempt for a reply within 24 hours during business hours. Larger matters may require additional time. Your matter is urgent and requires immediate attention, please call us @ 603.226.8872 (Main Studio).
If you are looking to submit bulletin board slides, please use the page for submitting slides over here.
Don’t know who to contact? Thats alright. This contact form will be forwarded to whoever is best suited to handle your concern.
Please do not share any sensitive information over this form (Credit card numbers, etc). If you are looking to order a DVD, use the “Website Store” or call us.
Our web form is temporarily offline. Please email us.