Volunteer & Intern
Interested in Volunteering?
Contact email@example.com if you’d like to get involved and volunteer with ConcordTV. Volunteering position include (but not limited to):
- Producing content for ConcordTVs channel(s)
- Working as crew on larger ConcordTV productions (Live and Post-Production)
- Camera operators
- Youth Camp
- Administrative Tasks
ConcordTV does on occasion offer Internship Programs, which provides the opportunity for college-aged students to gain experience in Public Access Television and Video Production. The students will gain knowledge of Public Access as a community resource and experience what it is like to work in a professional television setting.
- Qualifications for Internship Consideration:
- Preferably 18 years of age or older and enrolled in College/University courses;
- Able to work as part of a team in a professional setting;
- Mac proficiency preferred;
- Preferably pursuing a degree in the field of Communications or a related field;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint proficiency preferred.
- Additional Skills:
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and Express, Sony Vegas, Premiere, or any other Non-Linear Editing systems;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Encore, Encoder, etc.);
- Experience with Field equipment (Canon XA25, SD Cards, Tripods, etc.)
If you’re interested in volunteering or internship availability, call us at (603) 226-8872 or email our Executive Director Josh Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.