A Fun Festival for Family & Friends.
Bektash Shrine Center
189 Pembroke Rd, Concord, NH
April 7, 8, 9, 2017.
What is ConcordTV’s Easter Eggstravaganza?
Its a fun festival for family and friends, that will take place on Friday, April 7 to Sunday, April 9 2017 at the Bektash Shrine Center in Concord. The Eggstravaganza is an Easter fantasy event with a bountiful array of themed Easter baskets that guests can win along with gifts, raffles, silent auction, children’s games, refreshments and even visits from the Easter Bunny! The Easter Eggstravaganza is a fundraiser for Concord TV, a nonprofit organization that provides Concord residents and nonprofits training and access to equipment as well as the opportunity to create programming. Monies raised go towards the purchase of equipment that will benefit the community and those who use its resources. SAVE THE DATE!
We’re looking for BASKET and SILENT AUCTION donors
More information about this year’s coloring contest is coming soon!
This year’s coloring page is listed to the right. More details about this contest can be found here, or below on the “Coloring Contest Details” tab.
- Friday, April 7, 2017
- 3pm to 8pm
- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- 9am to 8pm
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 – noon to 5pm.
- noon to 5pm: Open to public
Donor Drop Offs
All gift basket or silent auction donations can be dropped off as follows:
- Friday, April 7th, between 7 and 10 a.m. at the Bektash Shrine Center, (Preferred method for bigger baskets) or
- Wednesday, April 5th, or Thursday, April 6th, from noon to 7 p.m. at ConcordTV’s studio location on 14 Canterbury Rd. (formerly Dame School, now the home of the City’s Community Center).
- Remember to include the name and theme on your basket that will be available for the public to see, and how it will be listed in the sponsor/donor program book.
Benefits of being a Donor
- Listing in the program book
- Video recognition on ConcordTV’s Channel 22 (reaching more than 13,000 Concord households)
- Recognition on the ConcordTV bulletin board for 3 months
- 4 Free admission tickets to the Appreciation event (see below)
- “2 for 1” purchase of raffle tickets
Concord Community TV
2016 Easter Eggstravaganza Coloring Contest
All entries will be on display during the Easter Eggstravanganza for public viewing on: Friday, April 7th, 3 PM to 8 PM, Saturday, April 8th, 9 AM to 8 PM, and Sunday, April 9th, 12 Noon to 5 PM.
- There are three Age Categories in the coloring contest:
- 4 to 6
- 7 to 9
- 10 to 12
- The coloring page can be found and downloaded on ConcordTV’s website:
- www.yourconcordtv.org, or received via email by contacting email@example.com.
- All entries must include on the back of the coloring page: a parent or guardian’s street address, phone number, and e-mail address so winners may be notified.
- The child’s first name, age, and school must be written in the space provided at the bottom of the coloring page.
- Entries must be received no later than Friday, March 31, 2017, to be eligible.
- Entries should…
- Be mailed to:
- ConcordTV 170 Warren Street
- Concord, NH 03301
- or dropped off:
- The UPS Store (Attn. David)
- 75 South Main St., Unit 7, Concord NH
- Entries will be judged by a panel consisting of 3 members from the community.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity in each of the three age categories.
- First and Second place winners in each category will be contacted the week of April 3rd.
- Award winners can pick up their awards anytime during the 3-day festival at the front desk.
The Easter Eggstravaganza is proudly produced by Concord Community TV (ConcordTV), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and supported by the Bektash Shriners, producers of the popular annual Fez-tival of Trees.
If you have questions or would like to participate, please contact Jim Webber at 603.226.8872 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our sponsors!
CONCORD MONITOR – Event Sponsor
ST. PAUL’S SCHOOL – Event Sponsor
INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS GROUP – Event Sponsor
ROSE MARIE AND RAY LANIER- Event Sponsor
MERRIMACK COUNTY SAVINGS BANK – Premier Sponsor
WALKER LECTURE FUND- Premier Sponsor
BEKTASH SHRINERS – Major Sponsor
THE BAGAN FOUNDATION – Major Sponsor
CONCORD INSIDER – Major Sponsor
BANK OF NEW HAMPSHIRE – Supporting Sponsor
SNAP SCREEN PRESS – Supporting Sponsor
MICHELL GILBERT, REALTOR – Supporting Sponsor
BALLARD’S ICE CREAM – Supporting Sponsor
CONCORD DANCE ACADEMY – Supporting Sponsor